Inserm biology technician position at the Université Côte d’Azur
We are seeking a talented and motivated candidate with a Bachelor Degree +2 in biotechnology (for instance graduated from a IUT) for a technician position to work in the teams of Dr. Matteo RAUZI and Dr. Arnaud HUBSTIENBERGER at the Institut de Biologie Valrose (University Côte d’Azur). This job offer can eventually result in a permanent position.
Tasks to be fulfilled:
- Learning and conducting genetic crosses for both the Drosphila and Elegans model systems.
- Learning and applying confocal microscopy imaging techniques on fixed and living
- Conducting molecular biology and biochemical
- Preparing solutions and media for the members of the
- Helping the members of the teams in their
- Taking care of the orders for consumables and small
- Taking care of the safety
- Fostering cohesiveness among the people in the lab.
- Mastery of the English language
- Maintaining a lab notebook
- Team spirit